"Syntenins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Intracellular signaling adaptor proteins that play a role in the coupling of SYNDECANS to CYTOSKELETAL PROTEINS.
- Syndecan Binding Proteins
- Syntenin 1
- Scaffold Protein Pbp1
- Syndecan Binding Protein 1
- Melanoma Differentiation-Associated Protein 9
- Melanoma Differentiation Associated Protein 9
- Syntenin 2
- Syndecan Binding Protein-2
- Syndecan Binding Protein 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Syntenins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Syntenins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Syntenins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Syntenins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.