Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction
"Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION in which the inferior wall of the heart is involved. It is often caused by occlusion of the right coronary artery.
|Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction
- Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Infarction, Inferior Wall
- Diaphragmatic Myocardial Infarction
- Diaphragmatic Myocardial Infarctions
- Infarction, Diaphragmatic Myocardial
- Infarctions, Diaphragmatic Myocardial
- Myocardial Infarction, Diaphragmatic
- Myocardial Infarctions, Diaphragmatic
- Inferior Myocardial Infarction
- Infarction, Inferior Myocardial
- Infarctions, Inferior Myocardial
- Inferior Myocardial Infarctions
- Myocardial Infarction, Inferior
- Myocardial Infarctions, Inferior
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.