Patient Acceptance of Health Care
"Patient Acceptance of Health Care" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The seeking and acceptance by patients of health service.
- Acceptor Characteristics
- Acceptor Characteristic
- Characteristic, Acceptor
- Characteristics, Acceptor
- Nonacceptor Characteristics
- Characteristic, Nonacceptor
- Characteristics, Nonacceptor
- Nonacceptor Characteristic
Acceptability of Health Care
- Acceptability of Health Care
- Health Care Acceptability
- Acceptability of Healthcare
- Healthcare Acceptabilities
- Healthcare Acceptability
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Patient Acceptance of Health Care".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Patient Acceptance of Health Care".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Patient Acceptance of Health Care" by people in this website by year, and whether "Patient Acceptance of Health Care" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.