"Protein Biosynthesis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The biosynthesis of PEPTIDES and PROTEINS on RIBOSOMES, directed by MESSENGER RNA, via TRANSFER RNA that is charged with standard proteinogenic AMINO ACIDS.
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Biosynthesis, Protein
- mRNA Translation
- Translation, mRNA
- mRNA Translations
- Peptide Biosynthesis, Ribosomal
- Biosynthesis, Ribosomal Peptide
- Translation, Genetic
- Protein Synthesis, Ribosomal
- Ribosomal Protein Synthesis
- Synthesis, Ribosomal Protein
- Protein Translation
- Translation, Protein
- Ribosomal Peptide Biosynthesis
- Genetic Translation
- Genetic Translations
- Protein Biosynthesis, Ribosomal
- Biosynthesis, Ribosomal Protein
- Ribosomal Protein Biosynthesis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Biosynthesis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Biosynthesis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Biosynthesis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Biosynthesis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.