Electron Transport Complex II
"Electron Transport Complex II" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein oxidase complex that contains iron-sulfur centers. It catalyzes the oxidation of SUCCINATE to fumarate and couples the reaction to the reduction of UBIQUINONE to ubiquinol.
|Electron Transport Complex II
- Electron Transport Complex II
- Succinate Dehydrogenase-Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase-CoQ Reductase
- Dehydrogenase-CoQ Reductase, Succinate
- Reductase, Succinate Dehydrogenase-CoQ
- Succinate Dehydrogenase CoQ Reductase
- Succinate-Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate-Quinone Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Succinate-Quinone
- Succinate Quinone Oxidoreductase
- Succinate-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Succinate-Ubiquinone
- Succinate Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Succinate-Ubiquinone Reductase
- Succinate Ubiquinone Reductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone)
- Succinate-Q Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Succinate-Q
- Succinate Q Oxidoreductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electron Transport Complex II".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electron Transport Complex II".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electron Transport Complex II" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electron Transport Complex II" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.