Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei
"Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell groups within the internal medullary lamina of the thalamus. They include a rostral division comprising the paracentral, central lateral, central dorsal, and central medial nuclei, and a caudal division composed of the centromedian and parafascicular nuclei.
|Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei
- Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei
- Nuclei, Intralaminar Thalamic
- Nucleus, Intralaminar Thalamic
- Thalamic Nuclei, Intralaminar
- Thalamic Nucleus, Intralaminar
- Interlaminar Nuclei of Thalamus
- Thalamus Interlaminar Nuclei
- Intralaminar Nuclear Group
- Nuclear Group, Intralaminar
Paracentral Thalamic Nucleus
- Paracentral Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Paracentral Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Paracentral
- Paracentral Nucleus
- Nucleus, Paracentral
Parafascicular Thalamic Nucleus
- Parafascicular Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Parafascicular Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Parafascicular
- Parafascicular Nucleus
- Nucleus, Parafascicular
Centromedian Thalamic Nucleus
- Centromedian Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Centromedian Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Centromedian
- Centromedian Nucleus
- Nucleus, Centromedian
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.