"Dendritic Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Specialized cells of the hematopoietic system that have branch-like extensions. They are found throughout the lymphatic system, and in non-lymphoid tissues such as SKIN and the epithelia of the intestinal, respiratory, and reproductive tracts. They trap and process ANTIGENS, and present them to T-CELLS, thereby stimulating CELL-MEDIATED IMMUNITY. They are different from the non-hematopoietic FOLLICULAR DENDRITIC CELLS, which have a similar morphology and immune system function, but with respect to humoral immunity (ANTIBODY PRODUCTION).
- Dendritic Cells
- Cell, Dendritic
- Cells, Dendritic
- Dendritic Cell
- Interdigitating Cells
- Cell, Interdigitating
- Cells, Interdigitating
- Interdigitating Cell
- Interdigitating Dendritic Cells
- Dendritic Cells, Interdigitating
- Cell, Interdigitating Dendritic
- Cells, Interdigitating Dendritic
- Dendritic Cell, Interdigitating
- Interdigitating Dendritic Cell
Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells
- Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells
- Cell, Plasmacytoid Dendritic
- Cells, Plasmacytoid Dendritic
- Dendritic Cell, Plasmacytoid
- Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell
- Dendritic Cells, Plasmacytoid
- Veiled Cells
- Cell, Veiled
- Cells, Veiled
- Veiled Cell
Interstitial Dendritic Cells
- Interstitial Dendritic Cells
- Cell, Interstitial Dendritic
- Cells, Interstitial Dendritic
- Dendritic Cell, Interstitial
- Interstitial Dendritic Cell
- Dendritic Cells, Interstitial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dendritic Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dendritic Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dendritic Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dendritic Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.