"Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that catalyze the transfer of multiple ADP-RIBOSE groups from nicotinamide-adenine dinucleotide (NAD) onto protein targets, thus building up a linear or branched homopolymer of repeating ADP-ribose units i.e., POLY ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATE RIBOSE.
- Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases
- Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase
- Poly ADP Ribose Polymerase
- Poly ADP Ribose Transferase
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Synthase
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Transferase
- Poly(ADPribose) Polymerase
- Poly(ADPR) Polymerase
- Poly ADP-Ribose Synthase
- Poly ADP Ribose Synthase
- Synthase, Poly ADP-Ribose
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase (Polymerizing)
- PARP Polymerase
- Polymerase, PARP
Nuclear ADP Ribose Transferases
- Nuclear ADP Ribose Transferases
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, Nuclear
- ADP Ribosyltransferase, Nuclear
- Nuclear ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- Nuclear ADP Ribosyltransferase
- Nuclear ADPRT
- ADPRT, Nuclear
- Nuclear Adenosine Diphosphoribosyltransferase
- Adenosine Diphosphoribosyltransferase, Nuclear
- Diphosphoribosyltransferase, Nuclear Adenosine
- Nuclear NAD+ ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, Nuclear NAD+
- NAD+ ADP-Ribosyltransferase, Nuclear
- Nuclear NAD+ ADP Ribosyltransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.