"Adenylate Cyclase Toxin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the virulence factors produced by virulent BORDETELLA organisms. It is a bifunctional protein with both ADENYLATE CYCLASE and hemolysin components.
|Adenylate Cyclase Toxin
- Adenylate Cyclase Toxin
- Cyclase Toxin, Adenylate
- Toxin, Adenylate Cyclase
- Adenylate Cyclase-Hemolysin
- Adenylate Cyclase Hemolysin
- Cyclase-Hemolysin, Adenylate
- cyaA Toxin
- Toxin, cyaA
- cyaA Gene Product, Bordetella
- AC Toxin, Bordetella
- Bordetella AC Toxin
- Toxin, Bordetella AC
- Ac-Hly, Bordetella
- Ac Hly, Bordetella
- Bordetella Ac-Hly
- cyaA Protein, Bordetella
- Bordetella cyaA Protein
- Protein, Bordetella cyaA
- Bordetella Adenylate Cyclase Toxin
Bordetella pertussis Adenylate Cyclase Toxin
- Bordetella pertussis Adenylate Cyclase Toxin
- Adenylate Cyclase-Haemolysin Bifunctional Protein, B. pertussis
- Adenylate Cyclase Haemolysin Bifunctional Protein, B. pertussis
- Pertussis Adenylate Cyclase-Haemolysin Bifunctional Protein
- Pertussis Adenylate Cyclase Haemolysin Bifunctional Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adenylate Cyclase Toxin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adenylate Cyclase Toxin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adenylate Cyclase Toxin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adenylate Cyclase Toxin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.