Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency
"Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Backflow of blood from the PULMONARY ARTERY into the RIGHT VENTRICLE due to imperfect closure of the PULMONARY VALVE.
|Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency
- Valve Insufficiency, Pulmonary
- Regurgitation, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Regurgitation
- Valve Regurgitation, Pulmonary
- Valve Incompetence, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Valve Incompetence
- Pulmonary Valve Regurgitation
- Regurgitation, Pulmonary Valve
- Insufficiency, Pulmonary Valve
- Incompetence, Pulmonary Valve
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.