Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic
"Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A common interstitial lung disease caused by hypersensitivity reactions of PULMONARY ALVEOLI after inhalation of and sensitization to environmental antigens of microbial, animal, or chemical sources. The disease is characterized by lymphocytic alveolitis and granulomatous pneumonitis.
|Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic
- Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitides
- Pneumonitides, Hypersensitivity
- Pneumonitis, Hypersensitivity
- Allergic Alveolitis, Extrinsic
- Allergic Alveolitides, Extrinsic
- Alveolitides, Extrinsic Allergic
- Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitides
- Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Alveolitis, Extrinsic Allergic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.