"Receptors, Mineralocorticoid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cytoplasmic proteins that specifically bind MINERALOCORTICOIDS and mediate their cellular effects. The receptor with its bound ligand acts in the nucleus to induce transcription of specific segments of DNA.
- Receptors, Mineralocorticoid
- Mineralocorticoid Receptors
- Receptors, Mineralocorticoids
- Mineralocorticoids Receptors
- Mineralocorticoid Receptor
- Receptor, Mineralocorticoid
Receptors, Corticoid Type I
- Receptors, Corticoid Type I
- Corticoid Type I Receptors
- Receptors, Corticoid I
- Corticoid I Receptors
- Corticoid I Receptor
- Receptor, Corticoid I
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Mineralocorticoid".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- DNA-Binding Proteins [D12.776.260]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.260.698]
- Receptors, Steroid [D12.776.260.698.750]
- Receptors, Mineralocorticoid [D12.776.260.698.750.530]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.826]
- Receptors, Steroid [D12.776.826.750]
- Receptors, Mineralocorticoid [D12.776.826.750.530]
- Transcription Factors [D12.776.930]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.930.669]
- Receptors, Steroid [D12.776.930.669.750]
- Receptors, Mineralocorticoid [D12.776.930.669.750.530]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Mineralocorticoid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Mineralocorticoid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Mineralocorticoid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.