Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester
"Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A sulfated pentosyl polysaccharide with heparin-like properties.
|Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester
- Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester
- Polyester, Pentosan Sulfuric
- Sulfuric Polyester, Pentosan
- Polypentose Sulfate
- Sulfate, Polypentose
- Xylan Sulfate
- Sulfate, Xylan
- Pentosane Sulfuric Polyester
- Polyester, Pentosane Sulfuric
- Sulfuric Polyester, Pentosane
- Polysulfated Xylan
- Xylan, Polysulfated
- HOE BAY 946
- HOE 946
- HOE-BAY 946
- 946, HOE-BAY
- BAY 946
Pentosan Polysulphate Sodium
- Pentosan Polysulphate Sodium
- Polysulphate Sodium, Pentosan
- Sodium, Pentosan Polysulphate
- Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium
- Polysulfate Sodium, Pentosan
- Sodium, Pentosan Polysulfate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pentosan Sulfuric Polyester" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.