Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ
"Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A surgical procedure to correct MYOPIA by CORNEAL STROMA subtraction. It involves the use of a microkeratome to make a lamellar dissection of the CORNEA creating a flap with intact CORNEAL EPITHELIUM. After the flap is lifted, the underlying midstroma is reshaped with an EXCIMER LASER and the flap is returned to its original position.
|Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ
- Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ
- Laser-Assisted Stromal In Situ Keratomileusis
- Laser Assisted Stromal In Situ Keratomileusis
- Laser Intrastromal Keratomileusis
- Intrastromal Keratomileuses, Laser
- Intrastromal Keratomileusis, Laser
- Laser Intrastromal Keratomileuses
- Laser In Situ Keratomileusis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ" by people in this website by year, and whether "Keratomileusis, Laser In Situ" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.