"Urofollitropin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A protein extract of human menopausal urine in which LUTEINIZING HORMONE has been partially or completely removed. Urofollitropin represents FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE from the urine.
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone, Human Urine
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Human Urine
- Human FSH, Urinary
- Urinary Human FSH
- Neo Fertinorm
- Serono Brand of Urofollitropin
- Urofollitropin Serono Brand
- Metrodin HP
- Serono Brand of Highly Purified Urofollitropin
- Metrodin High Purity
- High Purity, Metrodin
- Ferring Brand of Urofollitropin
- Urofollitropin Ferring Brand
- Fustery Brand of Urofollitropin
- Urofollitropin Fustery Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Urofollitropin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Urofollitropin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Urofollitropin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Urofollitropin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.