"Angiomatosis, Bacillary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A reactive vascular proliferation that is characterized by the multiple tumor-like lesions in skin, bone, brain, and other organs. Bacillary angiomatosis is caused by infection with gram-negative Bartonella bacilli (such as BARTONELLA HENSELAE), and is often seen in AIDS patients and other IMMUNOCOMPROMISED HOSTS.
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary
- Angiomatoses, Bacillary
- Bacillary Angiomatoses
- Bacillary Angiomatosis
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary Epithelioid
- Angiomatoses, Bacillary Epithelioid
- Bacillary Epithelioid Angiomatoses
- Bacillary Epithelioid Angiomatosis
- Epithelioid Angiomatoses, Bacillary
- Epithelioid Angiomatosis, Bacillary
- Angiomatosis, Epithelioid
- Angiomatoses, Epithelioid
- Epithelioid Angiomatoses
- Epithelioid Angiomatosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Angiomatosis, Bacillary".
- Diseases [C]
- Bacterial Infections and Mycoses [C01]
- Bacterial Infections [C01.252]
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections [C01.252.400]
- Bartonellaceae Infections [C01.252.400.126]
- Bartonella Infections [C01.252.400.126.100]
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary [C01.252.400.126.100.050]
- Skin Diseases, Bacterial [C01.252.825]
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary [C01.252.825.150]
- Infection [C01.539]
- Skin Diseases, Infectious [C01.539.800]
- Skin Diseases, Bacterial [C01.539.800.720]
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary [C01.539.800.720.150]
- Cardiovascular Diseases [C14]
- Vascular Diseases [C14.907]
- Angiomatosis [C14.907.077]
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary [C14.907.077.060]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Skin Diseases, Infectious [C17.800.838]
- Skin Diseases, Bacterial [C17.800.838.765]
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary [C17.800.838.765.150]
- Skin Diseases, Vascular [C17.800.862]
- Angiomatosis, Bacillary [C17.800.862.060]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Angiomatosis, Bacillary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Angiomatosis, Bacillary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Angiomatosis, Bacillary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.