"Injections, Intra-Articular" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
- Injections, Intra-Articular
- Injections, Intra Articular
- Intra-Articular Injections
- Injection, Intra-Articular
- Intra Articular Injections
- Intra-Articular Injection
- Intraarticular Injections
- Injections, Intraarticular
- Injection, Intraarticular
- Intraarticular Injection
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Injections, Intra-Articular".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Injections, Intra-Articular".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Injections, Intra-Articular" by people in this website by year, and whether "Injections, Intra-Articular" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.