Evoked Potentials, Auditory
"Evoked Potentials, Auditory" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The electric response evoked in the CEREBRAL CORTEX by ACOUSTIC STIMULATION or stimulation of the AUDITORY PATHWAYS.
|Evoked Potentials, Auditory
- Evoked Potentials, Auditory
- Auditory Evoked Response
- Auditory Evoked Responses
- Evoked Response, Auditory
- Evoked Responses, Auditory
- Response, Auditory Evoked
- Responses, Auditory Evoked
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Auditory Evoked Potential
- Evoked Potential, Auditory
- Potential, Auditory Evoked
- Potentials, Auditory Evoked
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Evoked Potentials, Auditory".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Evoked Potentials, Auditory".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Evoked Potentials, Auditory" by people in this website by year, and whether "Evoked Potentials, Auditory" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.