Intervertebral Disk Displacement
"Intervertebral Disk Displacement" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An INTERVERTEBRAL DISC in which the nucleus pulposus has protruded through surrounding fibrocartilage. This occurs most frequently in the lower lumbar region.
|Intervertebral Disc Displacement
- Intervertebral Disc Displacement
- Disc Displacement, Intervertebral
- Disc Displacements, Intervertebral
- Displacement, Intervertebral Disc
- Displacements, Intervertebral Disc
- Intervertebral Disc Displacements
- Intervertebral Disk Displacement
- Disk Displacement, Intervertebral
- Disk Displacements, Intervertebral
- Displacement, Intervertebral Disk
- Displacements, Intervertebral Disk
- Intervertebral Disk Displacements
- Disc, Herniated
- Discs, Herniated
- Herniated Discs
- Disk, Herniated
- Disks, Herniated
- Herniated Disks
- Herniated Disc
- Slipped Disk
- Disk, Slipped
- Disks, Slipped
- Slipped Disks
- Prolapsed Disc
- Disc, Prolapsed
- Discs, Prolapsed
- Prolapsed Discs
- Prolapsed Disk
- Disk, Prolapsed
- Disks, Prolapsed
- Prolapsed Disks
- Slipped Disc
- Disc, Slipped
- Discs, Slipped
- Slipped Discs
- Disk Prolapse
- Disk Prolapses
- Prolapse, Disk
- Prolapses, Disk
- Herniated Disk
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intervertebral Disk Displacement".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intervertebral Disk Displacement".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intervertebral Disk Displacement" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intervertebral Disk Displacement" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Intervertebral Disk Displacement" by people in Profiles.