"Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Clonal myeloid disorders that possess both dysplastic and proliferative features but are not properly classified as either MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES or MYELOPROLIFERATIVE DISORDERS.
- Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Diseases
- Disease, Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative
- Diseases, Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative
- Myelodysplastic Myeloproliferative Diseases
- Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Disease
- Myeloproliferative-Myelodisplastic Diseases
- Disease, Myeloproliferative-Myelodisplastic
- Diseases, Myeloproliferative-Myelodisplastic
- Myeloproliferative Myelodisplastic Diseases
- Myeloproliferative-Myelodisplastic Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.