"Interdisciplinary Communication" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Communication, in the sense of cross-fertilization of ideas, involving two or more academic disciplines (such as the disciplines that comprise the cross-disciplinary field of bioethics, including the health and biological sciences, the humanities, and the social sciences and law). Also includes problems in communication stemming from differences in patterns of language usage in different academic or medical disciplines.
- Interdisciplinary Communication
- Communication, Interdisciplinary
- Communications, Interdisciplinary
- Interdisciplinary Communications
- Multidisciplinary Communication
- Communication, Multidisciplinary
- Communications, Multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary Communications
- Cross-Disciplinary Communication
- Communication, Cross-Disciplinary
- Communications, Cross-Disciplinary
- Cross Disciplinary Communication
- Cross-Disciplinary Communications
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interdisciplinary Communication".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interdisciplinary Communication".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interdisciplinary Communication" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interdisciplinary Communication" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.