"Aspartame" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Flavoring agent sweeter than sugar, metabolized as PHENYLALANINE and ASPARTIC ACID.
- Methyl Aspartylphenylalanine
- Aspartylphenylalanine, Methyl
- Aspartylphenylalanine Methyl Ester
- Methyl Ester, Aspartylphenylalanine
- Fuca Brand of Aspartame
- Aspartame Fuca Brand
- Hermesetas Gold
- Gold, Hermesetas
- Hermes Brand of Aspartame
- Aspartame Hermes Brand
- Prodes Brand of Aspartame
- Aspartame Prodes Brand
- Muro Brand of Aspartame
- Aspartame Muro Brand
- Diététiques et Santé Brand of Aspartame
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aspartame".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aspartame".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aspartame" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aspartame" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.