"Paraganglioma, Extra-Adrenal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A relatively rare, usually benign neoplasm originating in the chemoreceptor tissue of the CAROTID BODY; GLOMUS JUGULARE; GLOMUS TYMPANICUM; AORTIC BODIES; and the female genital tract. It consists histologically of rounded or ovoid hyperchromatic cells that tend to be grouped in an alveolus-like pattern within a scant to moderate amount of fibrous stroma and a few large thin-walled vascular channels. (From Stedman, 27th ed)
- Paraganglioma, Extra-Adrenal
- Extra-Adrenal Paraganglioma
- Extra-Adrenal Paragangliomas
- Paraganglioma, Extra Adrenal
- Paragangliomas, Extra-Adrenal
- Paragangliomas, Familial Nonchromaffin, 1
- Paraganglioma, Non-Chromaffin
- Non-Chromaffin Paraganglioma
- Non-Chromaffin Paragangliomas
- Paraganglioma, Non Chromaffin
- Paragangliomas, Non-Chromaffin
- Paraganglioma, Nonchromaffin
- Nonchromaffin Paraganglioma
- Nonchromaffin Paragangliomas
- Paragangliomas, Nonchromaffin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Paraganglioma, Extra-Adrenal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Paraganglioma, Extra-Adrenal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Paraganglioma, Extra-Adrenal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Paraganglioma, Extra-Adrenal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.