"Enterobacteriaceae Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infections with bacteria of the family ENTEROBACTERIACEAE.
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- Enterobacterial Infections
- Infections, Enterobacterial
- Enterobacterial Infection
- Infection, Enterobacterial
- Infections, Enterobacteriaceae
- Enterobacteriaceae Infection
- Infection, Enterobacteriaceae
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Enterobacteriaceae Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Enterobacteriaceae Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Enterobacteriaceae Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Enterobacteriaceae Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.