"Phosphatidate Phosphatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phosphomonoesterase involved in the synthesis of triacylglycerols. It catalyzes the hydrolysis of phosphatidates with the formation of diacylglycerols and orthophosphate. EC 18.104.22.168.
- Phosphatidate Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Phosphatidate
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphohydrolase
- Phosphohydrolase, Phosphatidic Acid
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Phosphatidic Acid
- Phosphatidate Phosphohydrolase
- Phosphohydrolase, Phosphatidate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphatidate Phosphatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphatidate Phosphatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphatidate Phosphatase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphatidate Phosphatase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.