"Thioridazine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phenothiazine antipsychotic used in the management of PHYCOSES, including SCHIZOPHRENIA.
- Apo Thioridazine
- Apotex Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
- Novartis Brand of Thioridazine
- Thioridazine Novartis Brand
- Arzneimittelwerk Dresden Brand of Thioridazine
- AWD.pharma Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
- Clonmel Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
- Pinewood Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
- Thioridazine neurazpharm
- neurazpharm Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
- Alphapharm Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
- DDSA Brand of Thioridazine Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thioridazine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thioridazine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thioridazine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thioridazine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Thioridazine" by people in Profiles.