"Naphthol AS D Esterase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hydrolytic enzyme activity used as a histocytochemical test for the presence of esterases in tissue. Substrate used is 3-hydroxy-4'-nitro-2-naphthanilide chloroacetate (naphthol AS-D).
|Naphthol AS D Esterase
- Naphthol AS D Esterase
- Naphthol AS D Chloroacetate Esterase
- alpha-Naphthyl Acetate Esterase
- Acetate Esterase, alpha-Naphthyl
- Esterase, alpha-Naphthyl Acetate
- alpha Naphthyl Acetate Esterase
- Naphthol AS D Acetatesterase
- alpha-Naphthylacetate Esterase
- Esterase, alpha-Naphthylacetate
- alpha Naphthylacetate Esterase
- alpha Naphthylesterase
- Naphthylesterase, alpha
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Naphthol AS D Esterase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Naphthol AS D Esterase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Naphthol AS D Esterase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Naphthol AS D Esterase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.