"Bufexamac" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A benzeneacetamide with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic action. It is administered topically, orally, or rectally.
- p-Butoxyphenylacethydroxamic Acid
- p Butoxyphenylacethydroxamic Acid
- Pierre Fabre Brand of Bufexamac
- GALENpharma Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac GALENpharma Brand
- Bufexamac ratiopharm
- ratiopharm Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac ratiopharm Brand
- Whitehall Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac Whitehall Brand
- AHP Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac AHP Brand
- Bioglan Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac Bioglan Brand
- Pfizer Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac Pfizer Brand
- Dermapharm Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac Dermapharm Brand
- Scheurich Brand of Bufexamac
- Bufexamac Scheurich Brand
- Sanofi Synthelabo Brand of Bufexamac
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bufexamac".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bufexamac".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bufexamac" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bufexamac" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.