"Facial Hemiatrophy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome characterized by slowly progressive unilateral atrophy of facial subcutaneous fat, muscle tissue, skin, cartilage, and bone. The condition typically progresses over a period of 2-10 years and then stabilizes.
- Facial Hemiatrophy
- Facial Hemiatrophies
- Hemiatrophies, Facial
- Hemiatrophy, Facial
- Hemifacial Atrophy
- Atrophies, Hemifacial
- Atrophy, Hemifacial
- Hemifacial Atrophies
- Hemifacial Atrophy, Progressive
- Parry-Romberg Disease
- Disease, Parry-Romberg
- Parry Romberg Disease
- Romberg's Disease
- Disease, Romberg's
- Rombergs Disease
- Progressive Facial Hemiatrophy
- Facial Hemiatrophies, Progressive
- Facial Hemiatrophy, Progressive
- Hemiatrophies, Progressive Facial
- Hemiatrophy, Progressive Facial
- Progressive Facial Hemiatrophies
- Progressive Hemifacial Atrophy
- Atrophies, Progressive Hemifacial
- Atrophy, Progressive Hemifacial
- Progressive Hemifacial Atrophies
- Romberg Disease
- Disease, Romberg
- Romberg Hemi-Facial Atrophy
- Atrophy, Romberg Hemi-Facial
- Hemi-Facial Atrophy, Romberg
- Romberg Hemi Facial Atrophy
- Facial Hemiatrophy of Romberg
- Romberg Facial Hemiatrophy
- Parry-Romberg Syndrome
- Parry Romberg Syndrome
- Syndrome, Parry-Romberg
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Facial Hemiatrophy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Facial Hemiatrophy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Facial Hemiatrophy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Facial Hemiatrophy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.