"Leishmania tropica" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A parasitic hemoflagellate of the subgenus Leishmania leishmania that infects man and rodents. This taxonomic complex includes species which cause a disease called Oriental sore which is a form of cutaneous leishmaniasis (LEISHMANIASIS, CUTANEOUS) of the Old World.
- Leishmania tropica
- Leishmania tropicas
- tropica, Leishmania
- tropicas, Leishmania
- Leishmania (Leishmania) tropica
- Leishmania tropica minor
- Leishmania tropica minors
- minor, Leishmania tropica
- minors, Leishmania tropica
- tropica minor, Leishmania
- tropica minors, Leishmania
- Leishmania leishmania tropica
- Leishmania leishmania tropicas
- leishmania tropica, Leishmania
- leishmania tropicas, Leishmania
- tropica, Leishmania leishmania
- tropicas, Leishmania leishmania
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leishmania tropica".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leishmania tropica".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leishmania tropica" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leishmania tropica" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.