"Trimebutine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proposed spasmolytic with possible local anesthetic action used in gastrointestinal disorders.
|Trimebutine Maleate Salt
- Trimebutine Maleate Salt
- Maleate Salt, Trimebutine
- Salt, Trimebutine Maleate
- Axcan Brand of Trimebutine Maleate
- Norgine Brand of Trimebutine Maleate
- Juste Brand of Trimebutine Maleate
- Trimebutine Maleate
- Maleate, Trimebutine
- Pfizer Brand of Trimebutine Maleate
- SmithKline Beecham Brand of Trimebutine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trimebutine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trimebutine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trimebutine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trimebutine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.