Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic
"Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of saturated compounds consisting of two rings only, having two or more atoms in common, containing at least one hetero atom, and that take the name of an open chain hydrocarbon containing the same total number of atoms. (From Riguady et al., Nomenclature of Organic Chemistry, 1979, p31)
|Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic
- Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic
- Heterocyclic Bicyclo Compounds
- Compounds, Heterocyclic Bicyclo
- Bicyclic Heterocyclic Compounds
- Compounds, Bicyclic Heterocyclic
- Heterocyclic Compounds, Bicyclic
- Heterocyclic Cpds, Bicyclic
- Bicyclic Heterocyclic Cpds
- Cpds, Bicyclic Heterocyclic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.