"Antigens, CD11b" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CD antigen that contains a conserved I domain which is involved in ligand binding. When combined with CD18 the two subunits form MACROPHAGE-1 ANTIGEN.
- Antigens, CD11b
- CD11b Antigen
- Antigen, CD11b
- CD11b Antigens
- Mo1 Antigen
- Antigen, Mo1
- Mo1 Glycoprotein
- alphaM Integrin
- Integrin, alphaM
- Integrin alphaM
- alphaM, Integrin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD11b".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Integrins [D12.776.543.750.705.408]
- Integrin alpha Chains [D12.776.543.750.705.408.100]
- Antigens, CD11b [D12.776.543.750.705.408.100.150]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD11 [D23.050.301.264.035.111]
- Antigens, CD11b [D23.050.301.264.035.111.049]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD11 [D184.108.40.206.111]
- Antigens, CD11b [D220.127.116.11.111.049]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD11b".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD11b" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD11b" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.