Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia
"Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormally slow pace of regaining CONSCIOUSNESS after general anesthesia (ANESTHESIA, GENERAL) usually given during surgical procedures. This condition is characterized by persistent somnolence.
|Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia
- Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia
- Delayed Awakening, Post-Anesthesia
- Awakening, Post-Anesthesia Delayed
- Awakenings, Post-Anesthesia Delayed
- Delayed Awakening, Post Anesthesia
- Delayed Awakenings, Post-Anesthesia
- Post-Anesthesia Delayed Awakening
- Post-Anesthesia Delayed Awakenings
- Delayed Return of Consciousness
- Delayed Recovery from Anesthesia
- Delayed Regaining of Consciousness
- Delayed Awakening from Anesthesia
- Delayed Awakening, Post-Procedural
- Delayed Awakening, Post Procedural
- Delayed Awakenings, Post-Procedural
- Post-Procedural Delayed Awakening
- Post-Procedural Delayed Awakenings
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Delayed Emergence from Anesthesia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.