"Vipoma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tumor that secretes VASOACTIVE INTESTINAL PEPTIDE, a neuropeptide that causes VASODILATION; relaxation of smooth muscles; watery DIARRHEA; HYPOKALEMIA; and HYPOCHLORHYDRIA. Vipomas, derived from the pancreatic ISLET CELLS, generally are malignant and can secrete other hormones. In most cases, Vipomas are located in the PANCREAS but can be found in extrapancreatic sites.
- Diarrheogenic Tumor
- Diarrheogenic Tumors
- Tumor, Diarrheogenic
- Tumors, Diarrheogenic
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP) Tumor
- VIP-Secreting Tumor (VIPoma)
- Tumor, VIP-Secreting (VIPoma)
- Tumors, VIP-Secreting (VIPoma)
- VIP Secreting Tumor (VIPoma)
- VIP-Secreting Tumors (VIPoma)
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide-Producing Tumor
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Producing Tumor
- Diarrheogenic Islet Cell Tumor
- Pancreatic VIPoma
- Pancreatic VIPomas
- VIPoma, Pancreatic
- VIPomas, Pancreatic
- Pancreatic Cholera
- Cholera, Pancreatic
- Vipoma Syndrome
- Syndrome, Vipoma
- Watery Diarrhea with Hypokalemic Alkalosis
- Verner-Morrison Syndrome
- Syndrome, Verner-Morrison
- Verner Morrison Syndrome
- Watery Diarrhea Syndrome
- Diarrhea Syndrome, Watery
- Syndrome, Watery Diarrhea
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vipoma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vipoma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vipoma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vipoma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.