Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
"Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery performed on the eye or any of its parts.
|Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Ophthalmologic Surgical
- Procedures, Ophthalmologic Surgical
- Ophthalmological Surgical Procedures
- Ophthalmological Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Ophthalmological Surgical
- Procedures, Ophthalmological Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Ophthalmological
- Surgical Procedures, Ophthalmological
- Surgical Procedures, Ophthalmologic
- Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedure
- Surgical Procedure, Ophthalmologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.