Sex Chromosome Aberrations
"Sex Chromosome Aberrations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal number or structure of the SEX CHROMOSOMES. Some sex chromosome aberrations are associated with SEX CHROMOSOME DISORDERS and SEX CHROMOSOME DISORDERS OF SEX DEVELOPMENT.
|Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Aberration, Sex Chromosome
- Aberrations, Sex Chromosome
- Chromosome Aberration, Sex
- Chromosome Aberrations, Sex
- Sex Chromosome Aberration
- Sex Chromosome Abnormalities
- Abnormality, Sex Chromosome
- Chromosome Abnormality, Sex
- Sex Chromosome Abnormality
- Abnormalities, Sex Chromosome
- Chromosome Abnormalities, Sex
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sex Chromosome Aberrations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sex Chromosome Aberrations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sex Chromosome Aberrations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sex Chromosome Aberrations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.