"Receptors, CXCR" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chemokine receptors that are specific for CXC CHEMOKINES.
- Receptors, CXCR
- CXC Chemokine Receptor
- Chemokine Receptor, CXC
- Receptor, CXC Chemokine
- CXC Chemokine Receptors
- Chemokine Receptors, CXC
- Receptors, CXC Chemokine
- CXCR Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CXCR".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.100.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.7188.8.131.520]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D23.050.301.264.035.605]
- Receptors, CXCR [D23.050.301.264.035.605.500]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D220.127.116.11.605]
- Receptors, CXCR [D18.104.22.168.605.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CXCR".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CXCR" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CXCR" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, CXCR" by people in Profiles.