"Follistatin-Related Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Broadly distributed glycoproteins that are homologous to the activin-binding protein, FOLLISTATIN. These follistatin-related proteins are encoded by a number of genes.
|Follistatin-Like Protein 1
- Follistatin-Like Protein 1
- Follistatin Like Protein 1
- Follistatin-Related Protein 1
- Follistatin Related Protein 1
- FSTL1 Gene Product
Follistatin-Like Protein 3
- Follistatin-Like Protein 3
- Follistatin Like Protein 3
- FLRG Protein
- Follistatin Secreted Related Protein
- FSTL3 Gene Product
- Follistatin-Like Secreted Glycoprotein
- Follistatin Like Secreted Glycoprotein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Follistatin-Related Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Follistatin-Related Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Follistatin-Related Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Follistatin-Related Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Follistatin-Related Proteins" by people in Profiles.