"Carbachol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A slowly hydrolyzed cholinergic agonist that acts at both muscarinic and nicotinic receptors.
- NutraMax Brand of Carbachol
- Bioniche Brand of Carbachol
- Optopics Brand of Carbachol
- Merck Brand of Carbachol
- Isopto Carbachol
- Carbachol, Isopto
- Allphar Brand of Carbachol
- Bipharma Brand of Carbachol
- Alcon Brand 1 of Carbachol
- Chauvin Brand of Carbachol
- Novartis Brand of Carbachol
- Alcon Brand 2 of Carbachol
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carbachol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carbachol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carbachol" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carbachol" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.