"Neural Tube Defects" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital malformations of the central nervous system and adjacent structures related to defective neural tube closure during the first trimester of pregnancy generally occurring between days 18-29 of gestation. Ectodermal and mesodermal malformations (mainly involving the skull and vertebrae) may occur as a result of defects of neural tube closure. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp31-41)
|Neural Tube Defects
- Neural Tube Defects
- Defect, Neural Tube
- Defects, Neural Tube
- Neural Tube Defect
- Developmental Neural Tube Defects
- Neural Tube Developmental Defects
- Developmental Defects, Neural Tube
Tethered Cord Syndrome
- Tethered Cord Syndrome
- Tethered Cord Syndromes
- Occult Spinal Dysraphism Sequence
- Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome
- Occult Spinal Dysraphism
- Dysraphism, Occult Spinal
- Dysraphisms, Occult Spinal
- Occult Spinal Dysraphisms
- Spinal Dysraphism, Occult
- Spinal Dysraphisms, Occult
- Neurenteric Cyst
- Cyst, Neurenteric
- Cysts, Neurenteric
- Neurenteric Cysts
- Neuroenteric Cyst
- Cyst, Neuroenteric
- Cysts, Neuroenteric
- Neuroenteric Cysts
Spinal Cord Myelodysplasia
- Spinal Cord Myelodysplasia
- Myelodysplasia, Spinal Cord
- Myelodysplasias, Spinal Cord
- Spinal Cord Myelodysplasias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neural Tube Defects".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neural Tube Defects".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neural Tube Defects" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neural Tube Defects" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Neural Tube Defects" by people in Profiles.