"Apazone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-inflammatory agent used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It also has uricosuric properties and has been used to treat gout.
- Du Pont Brand of Azapropazone Dihydrate
- Wyeth Brand of Azapropazone Dihydrate
- Robins Brand of Azapropazone Dihydrate
- Dagra Brand of Azapropazone Dihydrate
- ASTA Medica Brand of Azapropazone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Apazone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Apazone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Apazone" by people in this website by year, and whether "Apazone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.