"Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of CARDIAC MUSCLE disease, characterized by left and/or right ventricular hypertrophy (HYPERTROPHY, LEFT VENTRICULAR; HYPERTROPHY, RIGHT VENTRICULAR), frequent asymmetrical involvement of the HEART SEPTUM, and normal or reduced left ventricular volume. Risk factors include HYPERTENSION; AORTIC STENOSIS; and gene MUTATION; (FAMILIAL HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY).
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic Obstructive
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic Obstructive
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathies
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
- Obstructive Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic
- Obstructive Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis
- Subvalvular Stenosis, Idiopathic Hypertrophic
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Idiopathic
- Cardiomyopathies, Idiopathic Hypertrophic
- Cardiomyopathy, Idiopathic Hypertrophic
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM)
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic Obstructive (HOCM)
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic Obstructive (HOCM)
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathies (HOCM)
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subvalvular Stenosis
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis (IHSS)
Asymmetric Septal Hypertrophy
- Asymmetric Septal Hypertrophy
- Asymmetric Septal Hypertrophies
- Hypertrophies, Asymmetric Septal
- Hypertrophy, Asymmetric Septal
- Septal Hypertrophies, Asymmetric
- Septal Hypertrophy, Asymmetric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" by people in Profiles.