"Sulfacetamide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-infective agent that is used topically to treat skin infections and orally for urinary tract infections.
- AK Sulf
- Akorn Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Chauvin Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Médix Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Belph 10
- Allergan Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Ceta Sulfa
- Grin Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Colircusi Sulfacetamida
- Sulfacetamida, Colircusi
- Alcon Brand 1 of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Isopto Cetamide
- Cetamide, Isopto
- Alcon Brand 2 of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Sodium Sulamyd
- Sulamyd, Sodium
- Schering Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Sulf 10
- Novartis Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Sodium, Sulfacetamide
- Sulfacetamide Monosodium Salt
- Monosodium Salt, Sulfacetamide
- Pharmafair Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
- Sigma Brand of Sulfacetamide Sodium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sulfacetamide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sulfacetamide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sulfacetamide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sulfacetamide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sulfacetamide" by people in Profiles.