"Pseudohypoaldosteronism" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of disorders characterized by renal electrolyte transport dysfunctions. Congenital forms are rare autosomal disorders characterized by neonatal hypertension, HYPERKALEMIA, increased RENIN activity and ALDOSTERONE concentration. The Type I features HYPERKALEMIA with sodium wasting; Type II, HYPERKALEMIA without sodium wasting. Pseudohypoaldosteronism can be the result of a defective renal electrolyte transport protein or acquired after KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION.
|Pseudohypoaldosteronism, Type II
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism, Type II
- Pseudohypoaldosteronisms, Type II
- Type II Pseudohypoaldosteronism
- Type II Pseudohypoaldosteronisms
- Gordon Hyperkalemia-Hypertension Syndrome
- Gordon Hyperkalemia Hypertension Syndrome
- Hyperkalemia-Hypertension Syndrome, Gordon
- Syndrome, Gordon Hyperkalemia-Hypertension
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism Type 2
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism Type 2s
- Type 2, Pseudohypoaldosteronism
- Type 2s, Pseudohypoaldosteronism
Pseudohypoaldosteronism, Type I
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism, Type I
- Pseudohypoaldosteronisms, Type I
- Type I Pseudohypoaldosteronism
- Type I Pseudohypoaldosteronisms
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism Type 1
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism Type 1s
- Type 1, Pseudohypoaldosteronism
- Type 1s, Pseudohypoaldosteronism
Hyperpotassemia and Hypertension, Familial
- Hyperpotassemia and Hypertension, Familial
- Hypertensive Hyperkalemia, Familial
- Familial Hypertensive Hyperkalemia
- Familial Hypertensive Hyperkalemias
- Hyperkalemia, Familial Hypertensive
- Hyperkalemias, Familial Hypertensive
- Hypertensive Hyperkalemias, Familial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pseudohypoaldosteronism".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pseudohypoaldosteronism".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pseudohypoaldosteronism" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pseudohypoaldosteronism" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pseudohypoaldosteronism" by people in Profiles.