Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide
"Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A technetium diagnostic aid used in renal function determination.
|Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide
- Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide
- 99mTc Mercaptoacetyltriglycine
- Technetium 99m Mercaptoacetylglycyl-glycyl-glycine
- 99m Mercaptoacetylglycyl-glycyl-glycine, Technetium
- Mercaptoacetylglycyl-glycyl-glycine, Technetium 99m
- Technetium 99m Mercaptoacetylglycyl glycyl glycine
- Technetium 99m Mercaptoacetyltriglycine
- Tc 99m Mertiatide
- 99m Mertiatide, Tc
- Mertiatide, Tc 99m
- Technetium 99m MAG3
- 99mTc MAG3
- Technetium 99m Mercaptoacetylglycylglycylglycine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Technetium Tc 99m Mertiatide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.