Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations
"Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital, inherited, or acquired abnormalities involving ARTERIES; VEINS; or venous sinuses in the BRAIN; SPINAL CORD; and MENINGES.
|Pontine Capillary Telangiectasias
- Pontine Capillary Telangiectasias
- Capillary Telangiectasia, Pontine
- Capillary Telangiectasias, Pontine
- Pontine Capillary Telangiectasia
- Telangiectasia, Pontine Capillary
- Telangiectasias, Pontine Capillary
Vascular Malformations, Brain
- Vascular Malformations, Brain
- Brain Vascular Malformation
- Brain Vascular Malformations
- Malformation, Brain Vascular
- Malformations, Brain Vascular
- Vascular Malformation, Brain
Capillary Telangiectasia, Brain
- Capillary Telangiectasia, Brain
- Brain Capillary Telangiectasia
- Brain Capillary Telangiectasias
- Capillary Telangiectasias, Brain
- Telangiectasia, Brain Capillary
- Telangiectasias, Brain Capillary
Dural Arteriovenous Fistula
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Fistula, Dural
- Arteriovenous Fistulas, Dural
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations" by people in Profiles.