"Altretamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hexamethyl-2,4,6-triamine derivative of 1,3,5-triazine.
- Bellon Brand of Altretamine
- Altretamine Bellon Brand
- Rhône-Poulenc Rorer Brand of Altretamine
- Rhône Poulenc Rorer Brand of Altretamine
- Wassermann Brand of Altretamine
- Altretamine Wassermann Brand
- Chiesi Brand of Altretamine
- Altretamine Chiesi Brand
- MGI Pharma Brand of Altretamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Altretamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Altretamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Altretamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Altretamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.