"Catheterization, Peripheral" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Insertion of a catheter into a peripheral artery, vein, or airway for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- Catheterization, Peripheral
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Peripheral Catheterizations
Peripheral Venous Catheterization
- Peripheral Venous Catheterization
- Catheterizations, Peripheral Venous
- Peripheral Venous Catheterizations
- Venous Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Catheterization, Peripheral Venous
- Venous Catheterization, Peripheral
Catheterization, Peripheral Arterial
- Catheterization, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Catheterization
- Arterial Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Catheterizations, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Catheterizations
- Arterial Catheterization, Peripheral
- Catheterization, Bronchial
- Bronchial Catheterization
- Bronchial Catheterizations
- Catheterizations, Bronchial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Catheterization, Peripheral".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Catheterization, Peripheral".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Catheterization, Peripheral" by people in this website by year, and whether "Catheterization, Peripheral" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Catheterization, Peripheral" by people in Profiles.