"Receptors, Bombesin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface proteins that bind bombesin or closely related peptides with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes influencing the behavior of cells. Gastrin- releasing peptide (GRP); GRP 18-27 (neuromedin C), and neuromedin B are endogenous ligands of bombesin receptors in mammals.
- Receptors, Bombesin
- Receptors, Gastrin-Releasing Peptide
- Receptors, Gastrin Releasing Peptide
- Neuromedin B Receptor
- B Receptor, Neuromedin
- Receptor, Neuromedin B
- Neuromedin B Receptors
- B Receptors, Neuromedin
- Gastrin-Releasing Peptide Receptor
- Gastrin Releasing Peptide Receptor
- Peptide Receptor, Gastrin-Releasing
- Receptor, Gastrin-Releasing Peptide
- Bombesin Receptor
- Receptor, Bombesin
- Bombesin Receptors
- Gastrin-Releasing Peptide Receptors
- Gastrin Releasing Peptide Receptors
- Peptide Receptors, Gastrin-Releasing
- Receptors, Neuromedin B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Bombesin".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Bombesin [D12.776.543.750.100.070]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Bombesin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.200]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Bombesin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Bombesin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Bombesin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Bombesin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.